Professor & Principal
Ph.D.: Wireless Communications & Sensor Networks
Thesis Title: Performance Improvement of WSNs in relation to Network life time and Quality of Service.
Research Supervisor: Prof S.Varadarajan, S.V.University, tirupati.
Research Interest: WSNS, Antennas, Microwave Engineering, VLSI and IOT applications
Assistant Professor: SVIST (2002-2009)
Associate Professor: St Martins Engineering College, Hyderabad. (2009-2015)
Professor: Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology (2015-2021).
Principal & Professor: PCET, Nellore ( 2021-Till date)
Electro Magnetic Theory and Transmission Lines ISBN: 978-81-8487-370-2
Dr S Varadarajan, & M.M.Prasada Reddy
Publisher: Alpha Science International, London
Embedded Real Time Systems
Dr.S.Varadarajan, M.M.Prasada Reddy, M.Jithendra Reddy
International Edition: Alpha Science International, London
Indian Edition: Narosa Publishers, New Delhi.
Translated into 14 different languages
Signals & Systems
Publisher: IK International & Wiley India
Dr S Varadarajan M.M.Prasada Reddy
MATLAB (signal and image processing) (Amazon Kindle,2014 ASIN: B010VZ349M)
M.M. Prasada Reddy
Publisher: Amazon Kindle (eBook)
Antennas & Wave propagation
Electronic devices & Circuit Analysis
Publisher: IASR, USA
Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS)
Dr. M.M.Prasada Reddy
Publisher: IASR, USA
Patent Number: 201941051039 (10.12.2019)
Title: HPML Control: High speed train speed predictive control using ANFIS modeling and machine learning.
Patent Number: 202041051974A (11.12.2020)
Title: Intelligent IOT based combined Health Monitoring, Notification, Home Automation System
Faculty Development Programs
- UGC Sponsored refresher course “Advances in plasma physics and Nanotechnology- Engineering applications “at UGC Academic staff college, JNTU, Hyderabad from 22.05.2006 to 10.06.2006. (21 days)
- Participated in a two-day workshop on “Modern tools for intelligent instrumentation” on 16th and 17th February 2008 organized by Department of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering at Satyabhama University, Chennai (2 days)
- Participated in a “Mission 10X” workshop conducted at VITS, Proddatur from 27.06 t0 1.07.2011 (5days)
- High Impact Teaching Skills-Dale Carnegie training (Mission 10X)-VITS Proddatur (June 27-28,2011)
- Participated in a 5 day “National service scheme empanelled training institution” conducted at JNT University, Anantapur by University training and orientation centre (UTOC) by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam (16-11-11 to 21-11-11) (5 days)
- AICTE sponsored 2 weeks FDP on “Research Techniques”-Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical campus, Ferozepur from May 25 – June 5, 2015 (12 days)
- Technical Workshop on Embedded Systems, SVIST, Kadapa. (March 21-22, 2016)
- Attended one day FDP program on IOT at ISM Univ Hyderabad (October 14, 2017) (1 day)
- Two-week AICTE sponsored FDP on RF and Micro Wave Antenna Design, Bharat Institute of dian Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad (27.11.17 to 10.12.17): (14 days)
- One-week online faculty development program on “Internet of things (IoT) for emerging applications “organized by Dept of ECE, KITS, Warangal, Telangana. (May 10-14,2020) (one week).
- Hands on FDP: Data Science using Python held from 18.05.2020 to 22.05.2020 organized by department of information technology, Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Chennai. (5 days).
- One week online faculty development program on “NBA and NAAC Accreditation Process” organized by internal quality assurance cell (IQAC) M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Technology under AICTE Margadarshan scheme from 4th to 8th June 2020.
- M. Prasada Reddy, A Mohan, Dr S Varadarajan: Analysis on 4G wireless telecommunication: National conference on emerging trends in Engineering & Technology (ETET 2016,17th -18th 2016), Nawab shah Alam khan college of engineering & technology, Hyderabad, page 132.
- 6th National conference on Emerging & Innovative trends in Computer Science (Under TEQIP-II), March 30-31,2017 at Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad.
- 9th International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering and Management (ICRISEM) at Dhruva College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad on 28-29 January 2017 Conference Proceeding: ISBN: 978-93-86171-53.
- 1st National Conference on Trends in Science, Engineering and Technology (NTSET-2018), Feb2nd-,2018at Matrusri Engineering College, Hyderabad, Conference Proceeding: ISBN:97881-936274-0-2.
- M. Prasada Reddy, S. Varada Rajan: Cost Effective Wireless Design for Rural Network: International Research Journal of Mobile and Wireless Communications, ISSN: 2249 – 6491. March 2012: Impact factor 1.85.
- M. Prasada Reddy, G Rajkumar: An Implementation of LSB Steganography Using DWT Technique: International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science Volume 2, Issue 6, October-November, 2014 ISSN 2091-2730, September 2014.Impact factor 2.345.
- T Johnny, M. Prasada Reddy: RFID and number plate based two level authentication system for vehicles: IJMETMR, ISSN No :2348-4845, September 2015, Impact Factor 3.35.
- Prathap, M.M.Prasada Reddy: HMM based speech recognition system in noisy environment using adaptive filter : JREECS .(2015).
- M. Prasada Reddy, Varada Rajan: Regional Stable Election Protocol (RSEP) for WSNs: IOSR journals, ISSN: 2278-8735.Volume 11, Issue 4, Ver. I (Jul.-Aug .2016). UGC approved (s.NO.5016) journal. Impact factor 3.12.
- M. Prasada Reddy, Dr. S Varadarajan: Energy efficient protocols for coverage maintenance in WSNs.: ISSN No. 0976-5697, Volume 8, No. 1, Jan-Feb 2017, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science (IJARCS). DOI10.26483.2897 , UGC approved journal (Jan-Feb 2017): Impact factor 5.845.
- M. Prasada Reddy, S. Varadarajan: DEEC Protocol for WSNs: Advances in Wireless and Mobile Communications. ISSN 0973-6972 Volume 10, Number 1 (2017), pp. 51-63 UGC approved journal Impact factor 5.143.
- M. Prasada Reddy Basavaraja N. Chandra Sekhar: Rectangular Micro Strip Patch Antenna for L Band Application: International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 5, Issue 04, 2017 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613, UGC approved. Impact factor 4.396.
- M. Prasada Reddy, Dr S Varada Rajan : Three level energy heterogeneity clustering algorithm for WSNs :Scientific Journal International Received June 17, Accepted June 2, Published July 15 2017 DOI 10.105373/1936-6264.16, UGC approved and SCOPUS (IEEE): Impact factor 5.530 .
- M. Prasada Reddy: Security Enhancement In 3G and 4G Networks: International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Special Issue – April 2017, UGC Approved journal, Impact factor 2.88.
- Ramu, M.M. Prasada Reddy: Performance Analysis of Conventional and R CMOS Circuit Design: International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Vol -9, issue -2, July-December 2017, UGC approved journal (serial Number 4661 & 48150).
- M. Prasada Reddy: Performance improvement of circular micro strip patch antenna for c band applications,: International Journal of Advanced Research in Basic Engineering Sciences and Technology (IJARBEST) Vol.4 Issue.2 February 2018 DOI:10.20238/IJARBEST.2018.0402005 Impact factor :5.023 , Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science / ISI & Google Scholar indexing.
- M. Prasad Reddy: The effect of cross polarization and co polarization on channel modelling in 5g communications: International journal for science and advance research in technology, Volume 4, Issue 3 in March 2018.UGC Approved journal Impact factor: 4.28.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Effect of base station height on channel modeling in 5g communications: International Journal of Research Culture Society (IJRCS), Vol.2, Issue.3, March 2018 UGC Approved journal Impact factor: 3.449.
- M. Prasad Reddy : Design of 3 element Yagi Uda Antenna for RFID applications :International Journal of Advanced Research in Basic Engineering Sciences and Technology (IJARBEST), Vol.4 Issue.3 March 2018 DOI10.20238/IJARBEST.2018.0403004 Impact factor: 5.023, Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science / ISI & Google Scholar indexing.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Evaluation of Circular pin fed linearly polarized patch antenna using different substrates: Science PG Communications (USA), Vol. 6, No. 2, 2018, pp.3033http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/j/comDOI10.11648/J.com.2018.0602.11 Impact factor: 4.8.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Performance analysis of Channel Impulse Response in LOS and NLOS environment in 5G communications: International Journal of Novel Research and Development (www.ijnrd.org),Vol.3,Issue.3,March 201 UGC Approved journal Impact factor: 5.57.
- M. Prasad Reddy: 5G channel modeling for different environments using NYUSIM: International Journal for scientific research & development (IJSRD) Volume 6, Issue 1, March 201Impact factor: 4.396.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Dielectric Resonator Antenna for S band Applications: International Journal of Advanced Research in Basic Engineering Sciences and Technology (IJARBEST) Vol.4, Issue.4, April 2018 DOI 10.20238/IJARBEST.2018.0404004 , Impact factor: 5.023, Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science / ISI & Google Scholar indexing.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Helical antenna design and analysis for S band downlink applications: International Journal of Advanced Research Basic Engineering Sciences & Technology (IJARBEST)Vol.4, Issue.4, April2018DOI 10.20238/IJARBEST.2018.0404005 Impact factor: 5.023, Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science / ISI & Google Scholar indexing.
- M. Prasad Reddy: A Review on Dielectric Resonator Antennas: International Journal of Advanced Research in Basic Engineering Sciences and Technology (IJARBEST) Vol.4, Issue.4, April 2018 DOI 10.20238/IJARBEST.2018.0404006 , Impact factor: 5.023, Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science / ISI & Google Scholar indexing.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Efficiency Improvement of 4g Technology by Reducing Peak to Average Power Ratio (PAPR) : International Journal of Advanced Research in Basic Engineering Sciences and Technology (IJARBEST) Vol.4, Issue.4, April 2018 DOI 10.20238/IJARBEST.2018.0404007 ,Impact factor: 5.023, Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science / ISI & Google Scholar indexing.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Area and power efficient pass transistor based (PTL) Full adder design : International Journal of Advanced Research in Basic Engineering Sciences and (IJARBEST) Vol.4, Issue.5, May 2018 DOI 10.20238/IJARBEST.2018.0405003Impact factor: 5.023, Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science / ISI & Google Scholar indexing.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Designing and Analysis of 8 bit SRAM Cell with 32nm CMOS Technology: International Journal of Advanced Research in Basic Engineering Sciences and Technology (IJARBEST) Vol.4, Issue.5, and May2018DOI 10.20238/IJARBEST.2018.0405004 Impact factor: 5.023, Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science / ISI & Google Scholar indexing.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Schmitt Trigger design at CMOS 32 nm technologies : International Journal of Novel Research and Development (www.ijnrd.org), Vol.3, Issue.3, March 2018 UGC Approved journal Impact factor: 5.57.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Designing and simulation of 2-bit full Sub tractor at32nm CMOS Technology: International Journal of Innovative research in Technology (IJIRT) Technology Vol.4, Issue.12, May 2018 Impact factor: 5.8.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Directional Yagi Uda antenna for VHF applications: IJECRT, Accepted and will be published for June 2018 edition UGC approved free journal.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Decoder Design using gate diffusion Input technique: International Journal of Advanced Research in Management, Architecture, Technology and Engineering (IJARMATE) Vol.IV, Issue May 2018, DOI 10.20256/IJARMATE.2018.0405006 Impact factor: 4.231, Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science / ISI & Google Scholar indexing.
- M. Prasad Reddy: Schmitt Trigger Design at CMOS 65 nm Technologies: International Journal of Advanced Research in Innovative Discoveries in Engineering and Applications (IJARIDEA) Vol. 3, Issue 3, June 2018.
Professional Body Membership
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG) -ID:115537 http://www.iaeng.org/IMECS2014
- The society of Digital Information and Wireless communications.ID: 13375
- The Institute of Research Engineers and doctors (IRED). ID:SM10100054822 theired.org
- International Research Association of Computer Science and Technology (ID:20161003) www.iracst.org
Reviewer & Editorial Board Member
IASR Journals & Books
Editor in Chief
International Journal of Antennas & Microwave Engineering ( Scopus Indexed)
International of Electronics and Communications ( Scopus Indexed)
Editorial Board Member
“International Journal of Business & Economics Research” (Pakistan)
The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah, Sindh, Pakistan.
Honorable Chief Guest & Special Invitee to the university.
One Completed : 5 lacs
Antenna Design for Tumor Detection
Dr. S. Varadarajan
Dept. of ECE, SV University
Prof. Jayarami Reddy
Professor, RGUKT(IIIT), Ongole.
Professor, Dept. of CSE
YV University, Kadapa.